Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Focus.... (11.13.18)

My Child,
Focus, you must remain focused on Me.
Now is not the time to allow the whispers
     of the enemy to get through to you.

Why are you even holding a conversation with the enemy? he is not worthy of your time. Yes, some may appear to prosper in their walk, but I Say unto you, many will be cast aside, for they have not truly been with Me, as you have.

I Need you to focus on Me.
Keep your eye on the prize.
Look unto ME, the Author and Finisher of
     your faith, and have confidence that
     I Have everything under control.

Although though you cannot see the answers right now, have faith in Me.  I Will bring the promises to pass. You must continue to walk by faith, not by sight.

Do not allow worry or anxiety to rob you of what I Am doing in your life. There is nothing to fear, for I Am working in your midst.

I AM IN YOUR MIDST!

Have faith in Me, and trust My Word and DO NOT doubt My Promise. You have My Word, My Power and you have My Promises. Some of you think you need to work somehow to achieve this. All you have to do is believe My Word, have faith, and let My Word do the work in your life.

I AM, the One, who is moving you forward and beyond.  


The enemy is using worldly distractions, adverse problems - even people you love - to distract you and take you off course. 

Have your face set like flint and remain focused on ME.

There is no other recourse for you, you have to remain focused on ME. Remember, wait on Me, keep My Ways, and I Will exalt you to inherit the land; and when the wicked are cut off, you shall see it. 


Therefore, do not allow anything to steal your focus.
You must not worry, for you will emerge triumphantly.

I Say unto you again, Focus on Me!




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 25:15 - Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.

Psalm 37:1-4 - Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good, so shalt thou 
dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.  Delight thyself also in the LORD, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psalm 121:1 - I will lift up 
mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

Psalm 123:1 - Unto
thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.

Psalm 141:8 - But
mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.

Isaiah 50:7 - For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

Hebrews 12:2 - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment