Monday, November 26, 2018

Miracles Still Happen..... (11.26.18)

My Child,
I Am at work on your behalf, I've never stopped working. You have chosen to believe in Me again. You are believing Me for things you do not understand. You’re believing Me for the things you have read in My Word, and you want to see them happen just as they did with the Apostles.  

That is good. Because miracles still happen.

Miracles have been waiting for you to stop doubting and start believing that they still exist.  They’ve been waiting for someone to saturate themselves in My Word, to seek My Presence and seek My Son's Face.  Miracles have been waiting for you to stop saying what you “cannot do” and “it is impossible," and believe that nothing is too hard for GOD.  That with Me, all things are possible. 

I Tell you, miracles still happen.

In past times, you experienced what seemed to be the impossible happening right before your eyes.  Now, you are hungry to see miracles happen again. It pleases Me to see that your hope has been revived, and you have faith to believe in the impossible again. 

Be ready Beloved, at all times. 

Speak My Word, the Word of GOD, and rebuke anything that is not of Me. Go where I Say; be obedient to My Holy Spirit, and do what the Holy Spirit leads you to do.

Miracles still happen, and once again you have the super natural faith to believe every Word I speak is true. Stretch forth your hand and expect to see the impossible happen. 

I Am with you. 
Feed on My Word and do not allow
     your faith to die down again....


For
Miracles
Still
Happen.



Image result for god still works miracles

 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Jeremiah 32:27 - Behold, I am the LORD, the GOD of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?

Luke 1:37 - For with GOD nothing shall be impossible.

Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment