Monday, November 19, 2018

A Crisis of Your Faith (11.19.18)

My Doubtful Child,
I Know you are going through a crisis of your faith, and your circumstances have caused you to doubt if you ever heard My Voice. You are allowing your circumstances to speak louder than your faith.

I want you to stop right now and recognize who I AM.
I Am the GOD who created Heaven and Earth, and all
      that is therein.
I Am the GOD who created you and knows all about you,
     there is nothing too difficult for Me.

I Know you may not feel like it, but I Want you to strengthen yourself in My Word. 
 
Reading My Word will help you to remember that I Am your stronghold, your fortress, your high tower. Be strong and immovable in the faith of My Word. Resolve to rise above the doubt that plagues your mind, and truly believe Me for complete deliverance in this particular situation. Refuse to allow fear to have any place or control in your life. Let faith in Me "rule and reign" in your circumstance.

I know, deep within your spirit, you believe in My Word.
However, doubt has starved your faith. 
 
It is time for you to feed your faith with My Word,
     and starve out the enemy.

Stand on My Word and your prayers will be answered.
 
 
 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Jeremiah 32:17 - O Sovereign LORD! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you!

Psalm 41:24 - So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the LORD!

Psalm 107:19-22 - Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He sent His word and healed them and delivered them from their destructions.  Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!   Let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving and declare His works with rejoicing.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment