Wednesday, November 7, 2018

You are Going in the Right Direction. Stay on the Right Path & Continue to Listen to God's Voice. (11.7.18)

My Child,
Yes, you are going in the right direction.

Now, do not try to get ahead of Me; and do not allow your flesh to cause you to say, “I got this now.”  


For it’s when you step out of the Spirit, and into the flesh, that you will lose your place and have to start over again.

If you continue to listen to My Voice, and be obedient to My Directions, you will stay on the path that I Have laid out for you. And as you journey down this path, do not be surprised when temptation comes to distract you from reaching your destiny.

You have come too far to allow anything
     to hinder you.
Therefore, keep your eyes on Me, and off of
     the worldly things that would pull you
     away from Me.


I Am taking you down this path to increase your wisdom, and to strengthen you; so that you will be able to resist the enemy when he comes against you. 

It is My Desire to strengthen you
     by My Holy Spirit.  


Stay on this path, carry My Message and "be a blessing" to those who are troubled in their spirit and want to give up. 

I Want you to remind them that I Am real; and through this journey, you will show them how you overcame.


Stay on the right path, and you will
     be an inspiration to others. 


Ask Me, "day by day" and "moment by moment," if need be, what to do.

I Am here for you.
I Am sending One whose assignment is to bless
     you and walk close by your side.
I Have given you the wisdom to follow the path
      laid out before you, so stay on the right path.



Image result for stay on the right path scripture



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 16:11 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalm 25:4-5 - Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the GOD of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day

Proverbs 4:14 - Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.

Isaiah 30:21 - And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.



No comments:

Post a Comment