Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Ask.... And God Will Give You Wisdom & Direct Your Steps.... (11.20.18)

My Child,
Once again, I Say to you "Be still." 
You are restless and sometimes even moody.

The situations you are facing have caused you to become unsettled, anxious and impulsiveness.  But I Say to you, "Wait on Me."  I Will most certainly bring you through this troubling time; and I Will strengthen, establish and settle you, according to My Will, as you yield to My Guidance. 

Be at peace My Child, for you can trust Me absolutely. 
I Am calling on you to get to know Me more intimately than ever before.

Ask, and I Will give you wisdom and direct your steps.  Do not step out in your flesh , nor by the power of your own good ideas to try to bring a resolution to your problems. 

Take the time, and make an effort, to become more intimate with Me; so that you can be elevated into a place you have never been. 

Rise up in the Spirit and seek Me with your whole heart.

Seek Me and ye shall find Me.
Have faith in Me, for I Am the Lord your God.

I Shall send the Holy Spirit to order your steps,
     when you trust and believe in Me.
 
  
 

Read and Meditate on My Word
Psalm 51:6 - Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. 

Proverbs 2:6-7 - For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.



No comments:

Post a Comment