Thursday, November 8, 2018

Remember the Things that God has Done.... And Believe Again (11.8.18)

My Child,
You ask why circumstances don't change, why you are enduring the trials that have come upon you. I have given you instructions by My Word, you hear My Voice, and yet you doubt. Things won't change as long as you continue to waver in your faith. In order for you to receive the desires I have for you AND the desires of your heart, you must let go of your fears and doubts, and believe again.

Remember sometime ago you were praying to Me that I move that problem out of your way? Remember how quickly I answered you. My child, it is time you remember and 
believe again. Recall My Word: Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world!  Therefore, stand tall, put on My Armor and withstand the enemy who is trying to steal your future in Me.  Speak My Word! Believe again, and do not ever stop believing in Me.

You WILL receive that which you have asked for.

Yes, I Am able. 
Yes, I Can do all things and I Choose to do
     those things through you. 

Therefore, do not bind and limit Me with your idle words of doubt.  Believe and allow Me to do My Will in your life. I want to do exceeding abundantly things in your life; however, in order for Me to do My Part, you must do your part.  

So, believe in Me again, and My Power
     will flow through you. 
Believe again and see My Glory, the glory
     of the Lord your God, move upon
     your situation.

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 65:24 - And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

James 1:6-7 - But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that watereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let 
not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord.

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment