Monday, November 12, 2018

God is Preparing to Bless You (11.12.18)

My Child,
You are expecting a breakthrough.
You have prayed about this situation
      over a long period of time.
You are finally beginning to believe in My Word
      and what I have promised you.

Beloved, I Am not man that I should lie, what I Have promised you I Will deliver according to My Will for your life. It pleases Me that you are walking in "all things work together for good for those who love Me and who are called according to My purposes."

My Child, look forward to the breakthrough I Am about to bring into your life. I Want you to have the faith of Abraham and Joseph.   Abraham and Joseph both stood strong in faith and was fully persuaded that I was able to perform what I promised. This breakthrough might not come in the way you are expecting or what seems logical to you. 

Stand, believe and know that I Have all power to bless and bring about breakthrough in your life. I do not share this power with anything or anyone.

All things are possible to those who believe in Me.
Believe, Believe and Believe in the power of GOD!!!!

I Will deliver and I Am always on time!!

  
Image result for FAVOR IN THE FIRE WITH HEBREW BOYS
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Mar 9:23  Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth

Rom 4:18-21  Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

Rom 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.




No comments:

Post a Comment