Sunday, November 18, 2018

Problems, Prayers, Purpose & God's Miraculous, Creative Power (11.18.18)

And the peace of GOD, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:7

Faith Believers,
Pray according to GOD’s Will, His Purposes and His Ways; but know that He Will answer according to His Will.
Our Father will never forsake His Purpose to answer your prayers.   Let me say that again...  Our Father will never forsake His Purpose to answer your prayers. Too often we focus our prayers on either our problems, or our perceived solutions. GOD wants us to focus on Him! And when we focus on Him, our hearts are kept in perfect peace - as promised in Philippians 4:7.

Our focus on GOD is evidence that we are walking by faith;
     leaving both the problem and the solution to Him.

What problem are you facing today?
Rather than pray frantically, pray for a solution.
Better yet, why not release your problem to
     GOD's Will, through prayer?

GOD wants to do more than simply solve your problem; He wants to demonstrate His Miraculous, Creative Power for His Glory.....  So thank Him in advance for doing this!
  -  Marilyn


~ Prayer ~
Awesome Father,
Your Will is beyond my comprehension, and yet,
     I long to be a part of all You are doing
     in the midst of Your People.

I desire to walk by faith, and to trust in Your Ability
     to do abundantly beyond anything I could ever
     think or imagine.

May my eyes be fixed upon You, allowing You to deal
     with all of the situations and problems in my life!

Help me to lay aside my agendas and plans, in favor
     of Your own; for I know that it is not by my own
     might or power, but by Your Holy Spirit that my
     prayers are aligned with Your Kingdom Purposes!

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment