Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Supernatural Holy Spirit Power Inside of You (11.14.18)

My Child,
You have within you the same spirit that raised Christ
      from the dead.
That very same power that brought about this miracle
     inside of you.

My child, take that power and stand strong in who you are in Me. 


I Want you to rise up above those storms in your life.
I Want you to rise up above the strongholds the enemy
     has launched against you. 

For you are My Child, and I Have given you everything you need,
     through My Holy Spirit dwelling inside of you.

So take this conviction and stand in who I Made you 
to be.

Take the time to seek My Spirit, which dwells inside of you. 
Take My Spirit and rise up with a conviction to stand strong. 

You were created to be a blessing. 
I Called you and set you apart from the world.
I Called you to walk in good health, to prosper
     in all you do. 

I have made you different. 

Now is the time for you to embrace that difference,
     and shine so the world will see the power of life
     that lives in you.   

 

Image result for god's power in you
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
John 14:17 - Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Romans 8:9-11 - But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of GOD dwells in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. 

Philippians 2:5 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in
you, than he that is in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment