Thursday, November 1, 2018

Stand Strong in God & Shake Yourself Loose. Fear Not. Be Dismayed No Longer... (11.1.18)


My Child,
I See those things that are looming before you.
I Know you are doing your best to be strong,
     but you feel weak and unable to cope,
     and now your heart is troubled. 

Please don’t become overwhelmed by the circumstances.
Fear not, nor be dismayed any longer.

I Am your strength, and I Will help you to overcome.
Stand strong in Me, the Lord your God,
     and shake thyself loose.

Yes, shake yourself loose, and stop allowing thoughts of defeat to hinder you from hearing My Voice. Stop allowing the cares of the world to pull you away from Me. 
 
Meditate on My Word, and you will find the answers you seek.

Fill your mind and spirit with My Word.  This action will silence the voice of the enemy. And stop stressing over whether I Will complete the work I started in you. I do not take back My Promises. My Promises are 'Yes and Amen,' and the good work I Have begun in you - I Will bring it to perfection.

You have been redeemed and set apart for My Kingdom.
Believe this and let nothing take it away from you.
Go forth in the strength, which I Have provided.
Have faith and trust in Me, and I Will cause you
      not only to endure; I Will cause you to succeed.

Now, shake yourself loose from the grips of the enemy, and recognize that with Me, nothing is impossible.

I Am your strength.
I Am your peace in the midst of storms.
All you must do is shake yourself loose.

And trust Me.
 
 
 
Image result for shake yourself loose
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Isaiah 52:2 - Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 11:29 - For the gifts and calling of GOD are without repentance.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment