Thursday, November 15, 2018

God's Rebuilding & Bringing You into Your New Life (11.15.18)

My Child,
I’ve been stripping everything old from you,
     and I Know it’s been painful. 

However, this was done so that I Could impart the new things that I Am doing in your life.  It wouldn’t be wise of Me to pour new blessings into an old foundation that is falling apart; for the old foundation would not be able to contain the new blessings, and they would perish.

My Child, this is what I Am doing with you. 
I Am working on your building. 
I Am preparing you to receive the new things
     I Am bringing into your life. 

I Have seen what the storms have done to you.  That is why I Am rebuilding and bringing new life in those damaged areas.  I am taking away the hurtful things, the infirmities and the pain the storms have left behind; and I Am pouring healing and restoration into your life.

When people see My Finished Work, they will not recognize you.  For you will be made Brand New, and your countenance will have changed.  


The once shattered, torn, and broken shell that was
     holding you together will only be a memory.  


You WILL BE made whole again and
     crowned in My Glory. 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 

Luke 5:37-38 - And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.  But new wine must be put into new bottles, and both are preserved.

2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man 
be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 

Revelations 21:5 - And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.  And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment