Thursday, October 17, 2019

All is Well (10.17.19)

My Child,
I Know you’ve been a little distressed lately about your walk with Me.

Be patient and continue to press your way through the uneasiness that you feel. I Have seen the doubts lingering in your mind, and the ways the enemy has tried to bring confusion into your life.

Do not worry My Child, I Will not allow any harm to come to you.

Even though you’ve been struggling, I Am pleased that it hasn't stopped you from speaking forth the Words I Have placed within you. Yes, in the midst of it all, you are still standing on My Word.

I Am well pleased.

Do not worry about whether you are in the right place in your life right now, because you are. I Have placed you exactly where I Want you to be. And although you may not see the fruits of your labor yet, I See them.

Be patient, for soon everything will be made clear.

My Precious Child, I Adore you.
I Am so proud of you.
And I Am with you always.

***  GOD is using the situation you're in to prepare you
for the place He wants you to be. Trust Him and believe
that all is well, even if you can't see it.***
 - Marilyn


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Job 22:21 - Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee.

Job 23:10 - But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Haggai 1:13 - Then spake Haggai the LORD'S messenger in the LORD'S message unto the people, saying, I am with you, saith the LORD.

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For GOD is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.



I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
and destroy any fears holding you back, so that
the vision He has given you will come to pass
  -  Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment