Sunday, October 13, 2019

The Father's Word (10.13.19)

And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us....

Yes, My Word, Beloveds! 

Read My Word. 
Meditate upon it. 
And read it out loud.

Let it penetrate your spirit.
Study My Word.

Store My Words in your heart, and use them as you would a light to guide your footsteps. My Word is true and powerful!

My Word will carry My Voice, which will speak to your heart.

My Word is calling on you to meditate on the things My Son, Jesus, has said to us. My Word will call things that are not, as though they were. Cling to My Word, it is a sweet aroma that will awaken the hunger that is lying dormant within you.

Let My Word truly be the lamp unto your feet; and a light upon your path. Nothing can stand against My Word. It breaks all strongholds! demons will flee at the sound of My Word and the mention of My Name! they cannot stand My Word, The Word of GOD; nor anything connected to My Kingdom.

When you come under attack by the enemy, just speak My Son's Name - JESUS, JESUS, JESUS - and the enemy and his people will flee.  My Name, My Son's Name and My Word - The Word of GOD - is the only thing they will respect!

My Word - The Word of GOD - is powerful, My Child.....
And no one, and nothing, can stand against.....
My Word!



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 105:5 - Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth,

Psalm 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Romans 4:17 - (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even GOD, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.




No comments:

Post a Comment