Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Do Not Be Moved By What You See (10.2.19)

My Child,
Rest in Me.  Let the storms pass over, and do not be moved by the circumstance that you see.

I Know it has been a long, hard road; but do not waver, and you will be able to stand when others are falling. Every plan the enemy is conceiving behind closed doors I Will expose. I Am able to turn the tables on those who cleverly form their own plan.

Please listen for My Voice during these trying times.  I Am able to turn all things around to your benefit. I Am able to take the power out of the hands of one, and put in into the hands of another.

Do not be troubled by things that are spoken by those around you. Do not let their idle words pull you down. For I Am working in the lives of those who have troubled My People and caused My Loved Ones to stumble.

I Shall cause their divided hearts to line up with My Will and My Purpose.

I Have all power and I Shall take their eyes off the world and focus them on Me. Their mouths will speak things that will benefit you, and their hands will do things to benefit you; because I Will take over their spirit.

I Will make your enemy bless you.

So do not be moved by the antics of those around you and do not be thrown off track. I Will raise you up and endue you with Power from On High, and the Power will manifest itself with signs and wonders.

I Will open doors in your life, that no man can close.

Together we will triumph over injustice.

So rise up now, and continue on the path that
     I Have ordained for you; and do not be moved
     by the circumstances that you see.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
2 Corinthians 5:7 - (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Psalm 37:1-2 - Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.  For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.



Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul and destroy any fears holding you back so the vision He has given you will come to pass.
  -  Marilyn



No comments:

Post a Comment