Friday, October 25, 2019

Exceedingly Abundantly.... (10.25.19)

My Child,
Do not lay buried beneath your circumstances anymore.

I Want you to stand on top of your circumstances and shout out, “I will overcome for My GOD is able to give Me much more than this.”

It is not your strength that will enable you to stand, it will be Mine. We are covenant partners. I Will supply the strength you need.

In My Name, the impossible will be done.

It does not matter what you are going through right now.  This is not the end of you. Say it with Me, “This is not the end of me.”

Do not worry about the things you see
     with your eyes.
Do not worry about the things coming against you.
Trust completely in Me, and believe that I Am able
     to give you much more than this.

Go ahead and lean on Me for strength.
Let Me do what you cannot do.

Try Me and see if I won’t prove Myself to you. I Will put your feet on a steady path. No matter what your situation dictates right now, I Want you to know I Have a life more abundantly planned for you.

Shake off those grave clothes, and the things that weigh you down; for I Am more than able to bring restoration to your life.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,



Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
and destroy any fears holding you back, so that
the vision He has given you, will come to pass. - Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment