Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Praise God for His Timing (10.1.19)

My Child,
I Understand how hard it is for you to wait, and how you long for Me to move quickly on your behalf.

However, I Am using this time of delay to shape and mold you into My Image. And while I Am doing this, please do not take matters into your own hands and try to force things to happen. Just begin to praise Me, and know that the longer you wait, the more deeply you will appreciate your blessings when you receive them.

Decree My Timing in your life, and turn a deaf ear to anything but My Word.

Choose to believe that no matter the circumstances, I Will be on time in your situation. I Ask you to praise Me now for My Goodness. Continue to celebrate My Loving‐Kindness, by thanking Me for the blessings I’ve already poured into your life each day - blessings you sometimes take for granted.

I Have heard your prayers, and I Will bring
     this blessing forward according to My Timing.


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Psalm 62:5 - My soul, wait thou only upon GOD; for my expectation is from him.

Psalm 90:4 - For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

1 Thessolonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.




No comments:

Post a Comment