Saturday, October 5, 2019

Do You Question God's Love? (10.5.19)

My Child,
Why do some of you wonder if I Love you, or if I’m still with you?

I Loved you before you were born. Before you took your first breath, I Was with you and My Love surrounded you. I Loved you when you walked down the roads that were of Me.  And I Loved you when you made a wrong turn.  My Love for you never once condemned you. Instead, I Lovingly took your hand, and led you back to the path of salvation. 
 
In the midst of the doubts that you have, I Love you even more.

You’ve allowed your mistakes to affect what you know to be true. Do not linger anymore on the past, nor the mistakes of the past. What is done, is done.

Embrace My Love, and do not worry.

My child, the Love I Have for you is bringing new opportunities to you. This is a new season. My Love, My Grace, and My Mercy have brought about this change in your life.

Now, leave behind your mistakes and failures.

Finally, never ever doubt My Love for you, or whether I Am still with you. I Am your inheritance, and I Am your great reward.

I Love you so much and I Will never leave you.
Now, can I Ask you to make that same promise to Me?



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
John 3:16 - For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 2:4-5 - But GOD, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

1 John 3:1 - Behold what manner of love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of GOD. Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.


Faith Believers,
I pray that the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
and destroy any fears holding you back.  So the vision
He has given you will come to pass.
  -  Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment