Sunday, October 27, 2019

Believe in the Father, for Yourself (10.27.19)

My Child,
You usually find it easy to speak faith, and believe in My Promises for others.  However, you cannot see the wealth of opportunities that await you. 

Just as you stand, believe, and prophesy over the lives of others; I Want you to do the same for your life.

I Have poured so much into you.  Now, it is time that you start believing and acting upon the words of faith you’ve spoken into others, to change your life. Take the initial step and move where your heart is leading you. 

I Am waiting to unleash My Power through you, in an instant.

You have always had enough strength, trust and faith to believe that I Could do the impossible in the lives of those you intercede for; now show Me you have enough faith and trust to believe that I Can do the same for you.

My Child, I Am no respecter of persons...  What I Have done for others, I Will do for you.  It is time that you believe in Me, for yourself.

Beloved, I Can speak into existence anything that is My Will, for all those who trust and believe in Me. I Have placed within you, many blessings which have benefited others; and now I Will bless you too.

It is time that you believe in Me to do
     the
impossible for you as well.

There is nothing in this world that can tie My Hands
     and cause blessings not to come forward for those
     whom I Choose to bless.

You've spoken blessings over others, so now it is
      time for blessings to be spoken over you.

I Will bless you with the desires
     of your heart My Child!








READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.

John 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Philippians 2:12 - Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Acts 10:35 - Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that GOD is no respecter of persons.




No comments:

Post a Comment