Sunday, October 20, 2019

Trust God to do the Impossible for You (10.20.19)

My Child,
I Am calling you to walk in a new way; to walk in the impossible, to walk the impasse.

There is no human way to do this, but I Shall provide the way; for with Me, nothing is impossible.  And when you lose hope, I Will create all the hope you require. When you come to your impasse, cry out to Me and I Will hear you. I Will direct your path. The act of stepping out on My Word represents your faith and declares your trust in Me.

Do not allow the impossibility to hinder you from standing on My Word.  You will never fully know My Faithfulness, unless you trust Me completely during impossible situations.  Stand on My Word, even though you may not feel My Presence. 

Feelings are unreliable during times like this.

You are now standing at a point in your life where everything inside of you is telling you, 'this thing is going not going to happen.'  However, eyes have not seen nor ears have heard the things I Will do for those whose love and trust in My Word. 

My Hands are not tied My Child, because I Have all power over everything.

What situation or trial can tie My Hands?
Not a one!!

So trust Me to do the impossible for you.



 READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Luke 1:37 - For with GOD nothing shall be impossible.

James 2:18 - Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

James 2:20 - But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

James 2:26 - For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.





No comments:

Post a Comment