Thursday, October 3, 2019

Be Still (10.3.19)

I hear your cries, My Child.  I hear you. 

Your cries have echoed through the distance, and they have reached Me; for I Am your GOD, Who hears.

I Have given you My Word, and
     I Want you to trust Me. 
Learn from My Word, eat of its Fruit.
Let My Word be your bread. 
Feed on it so you can strengthen your faith.

In My Word, I Have promised to never leave you nor forsake you.  Sometimes I Am silent. Sometimes it may seem that I Am distant from you.  Sometimes you may you feel as though you are walking alone. My Child, you are never alone.  I Am always with you.

When you pray to Me, I Will give you peace, bring healing and restoration to your troubled soul. When you are worried, when you feel your life is in turmoil, it is because you have lost focus. It is because you are paying more attention to the situations around you, rather than seeking My Face and trusting Me.

Remember what My Son did for His Disciples?  He Knew the boat was tossed in the storm.  Yes, He was silent, but He never left them.  We were never unaware of their plight, and My Son walked with the Disciples, through the storm.  We Are here to calm your storms, your battles, your loneliness and your places of weariness.  We Are always there with you.

Be still and know who I Am.  Be still and let Me Work My Blessings and My Peace over your life. 

I Will calm this storm. 
I Will refresh you.
I Will give you insight.

Be Still. 
Know that I Am the Lord your God.
Let Me give you rest.



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Job 37:14 - Hearken unto this, O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of GOD.
 

Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
 

Isaiah 30:15 - For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.



No comments:

Post a Comment