Monday, October 28, 2019

God is Our Help (10.28.19)

But I am poor and needy; Jehovah will care for me;
 You are my help and my deliverer; O my GOD, do not wait.
     -  Psalm 40:17

My Child,
Sometimes you are so busy trying to figure things out, you forget to stop and ask Me for help.

Then, before you know it, everything around you is in disarray. How long will you wait before seeking My Help? I Am here to offer you help. Why don’t you take your hands off things and place them in My Hands? I Have the answers you need, if only you’ll seek Me first. I’ve been here all the time, waiting patiently to show you the way.

I Am eager to help you and to instruct you; however, I won’t force My Will upon you. I’ll only step in when you come to the end of yourself, and surrender all to Me.

It is a Loving Father’s desire to ease the load of His Children. Do not let your pride stop you from allowing Me to help you. A prideful spirit is of the enemy, and it will hold you back.

Allow Me to help you, and you will see the enemy flee like the coward he is. I Will gladly intervene on your behalf.

I Am here to help, just let Me know
     what you need Me to do.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 46:1 - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 71:12 - O GOD, be not far from me; O my GOD, make haste for my help.

Isaiah 30:18 - And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a GOD of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.




No comments:

Post a Comment