Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Stand Up, Dust Yourself Off & Stop Worrying (10.23.19)

Beloved,
Why are you looking at your trials through the lens of the world?

You should not do this. I Want you to start trusting Me as you read My Word daily; and apply it to your life.

If you allow the view of the world to overtake your mind you will start acting like the world; and your problems will escalate and overwhelm you. You are to be the head and not the tail, above and not beneath.  You are My Child and I Love you.

Seek My Face and I Will fight for you.

Your trials are under My Feet and I Have already worked this thing out; but you must trust and believe this.

As We speak right now, I Have already made a way.

I Have already placed the enemy, his people and tactics under your feet - where they belong. I Am opening the door you have asked Me to open. You Will overcome all that is trying to come against you.

You are surrounded by My Grace and My Favor; and no weapon formed against you will prosper. Let them scheme and plan, because nothing they do will work. It will backfire every time because I Am with you.

Stand up, dust off and stop worrying.

I Am with you, and remember, worrying
     is not of Me; but the work of the enemy.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 28:13 - And Jehovah shall make you the head, and not the tail. And you shall be always above, and you shall not be beneath, if you listen to the commandments of Jehovah your GOD, which I command you today, to observe and to do them.

Ephesians 2:4-6 - But GOD, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, my brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are right, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think on these things.

Colossians 3:2 - Set your mind on things above not on earthly things.




No comments:

Post a Comment