Saturday, October 12, 2019

Restoration (10.12.19)

My Child,
I Am bringing the broken pieces of your life back together.

Even though some of you cannot see it, and things may not make sense right now...  But please know that restoration is coming. I Will bring clarity to what was unclear. Your faith has been on trial, and most of the time, you could not see your next step. Yes, you kept the faith, trusting Me to guide you to the very end.

I Am bringing restoration, and it will cause you
     to rejoice and leap for joy. 
Even in the midst of hard times.

My Restoration will flow into your relationships, and cause those who I Intend to walk with you, to come into alignment with My Word.

I Am bringing restoration into every area of your life, because of the glory you brought to My Name -  in the midst of your storm.

I Thank you, for not allowing your hurt and pain to stop you from encouraging others who were suffering.

You have done well, My Child; and now is the time to rejoice, because you are about to enter "A Season of Restoration" in your life.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:


John 3:16 - For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 2:4-5 - But GOD, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

1 John 3:1 - Behold what manner of love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of GOD. Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.


Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
and destroy any fears holding you back;
so the vision He has given you,
will come to pass.

Thank God for what you have,
Trust God for what you need....
 -  Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment