Monday, October 14, 2019

There is No Room for Discouragement (10.14.19)

My Child,
The unhappiness you may be feeling could come from being stressed over things you cannot control. I Want you to find a quiet place to meditate in My Presence.

When your mind isn’t dwelling on the things above, it will affect your joy. So, quiet your mind and learn to focus more on Me. Everything discouragement touches will die. I Speak not only of your happiness; but I Speak to your health and relationships.

Being discouraged tells Me you are losing faith in My Ability to change your situation. What man can close any door I Have opened? What man can open any door I Have closed?  I Have all power, so do not be discouraged; just know that I Am GOD.  I Have promised to bless and deliver you. I Am not a man that I should lie. I Am going to do exactly what I Promised; but it will be in My Timing and not yours.

Therefore, refuse to allow discouragement to keep you from the benefits of Kingdom Living and Kingdom Faith.

Come and let Me Cleanse your mind from all unproductive thoughts.

And just in case you don’t know what
     those thoughts are, I Will let you know.
Any thoughts which cause you to doubt Me
     are unproductive thoughts.

As you meditate on My Word, I Will send
     the Holy Spirit to make things clearer to you.


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee:  fear not, neither be dismayed.

Psalm 42:5 - Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in GOD: for I shall yet praise  him for the help of his countenance.

Isaiah 35:4 - Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your GOD will come with vengeance, even GOD with a recompense; he will come and save you.

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 - (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through GOD to the pulling down of strongholds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;




No comments:

Post a Comment