Friday, July 26, 2013

A New Path (7.26.13)

I will do a new thing says the Lord, 
and I will lead you on a new path. 

This will be a path of blessing and will open up new opportunities for you. 

And as you follow Me very closely, I will show you exactly each step to take on this new journey.

But before you can fully enter into the new, 
you must be prepared to let go of the old. 
For you cannot walk two roads at the same time, 
especially if they go in different directions. 

If you choose to continue on the road you are walking, 
then I will continue to bless that road. 
But if you choose the new road that I have for you, 
I will increase your blessing by leading you into something fresh
that holds more promise.

Know that I will never ask anything of you
that you are not capable of doing. 
So do not fear that I will lead you into something 
that you do not wish to do. 

Nor will I cause you to suffer unnecessary hardship along the way.

But know also that a new path may require new challenges. 
You could face a higher level of opposition and difficulty in order to rise up to new heights. 

You could face lack before breaking free to a higher level of provision. 
You could face a physical attack before rising up victorious to a new level of health.

When these things come upon you, you must realize that the negative never comes from Me. However when I lead you into a place of greater blessings, the enemy will throw bigger obstacles in your way to stop you from entering into that blessing. You need simply to resist him and keep pressing on, and soon you will see your light break forth as the morning.  Your health and wealth will rise to a new level.

Fear not Beloved, 
for I have gone ahead before you on this new way, 
and I know the end from the beginning. 
Simply trust Me and take My hand, 
and I will lead you safely to your journey's end says the Lord. 

Remember this: There is nothing that you will face today, that the Lord can't bring you through.

Thank God for what you have, Trust God for what you need.


No comments:

Post a Comment