Thursday, July 11, 2013

Open Your Heart to His Guidance (7.11.13)

Jesus Christ is the changer of lives.

He will give us a spirit that will attract people's attention.

When others see the miracle of GOD in our lives, then they cannot help but be touched themselves.
GOD works through us to touch and influence others.

Open up your heart to His guidance, and He will use you greatly.
If you profess to be a Christian, others and non-believers will watch you very closely,
to see if your actions back up what you are professing about Christ.

Words that you speak will be observed.  How you treat others will be observed.
How you respond to adverse circumstances will be observed.
Ask yourself, how would JESUS respond to this.
If you follow this rule you can never go wrong.

Prayer:
Take my life and use it for Your will, Father. 
If I can be the instrument that leads someone to You, 
then don't hesitate to use me for Your kingdom. 

Send the Holy Spirit to remind me to give others 
a portion of what You have given to me. 
My will is to follow you and set a positive example for others.  That they may see You through me. 
Lord, in the name of Your son, Jesus Christ, 
I pray this prayer. 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment