Sunday, July 28, 2013

Only You Can Breakthrough to Your Miracle (7.28.13)

Have you ever felt forgotten by GOD? 
I know I've felt that way. 

Does GOD appear to busy blessing everyone except you ? 
Do your expectations of GOD appear to be met with cold indifference from Him? 
Do you find yourself asking, "What is GOD doing?" and "What is going on here?” 

If your answer is "yes," then rejoice, because you are at the edge of a miracle! 
You are on the verge of a breakthrough! 
Don't give up now!  Your door is about to swing open!

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ

Women say that the most difficult time of childbirth are the few moments right before the baby is delivered into the world. Mothers become tired and exhausted.  Beyond what they can endure. The last thing they want to hear again is, “Come on PUSH”!  It has been said by mothers, that you push and push and push, until you have exhausted all your strength...  You just don’t have another push in you.  You want to scream, "I can't do this. I just can't!" 

You are in that same place right now.  
On the verge of a breakthrough. 
Perhaps you are tired of believing, tired of praying, tired of hearing another prophecy.  GOD knows how you feel, but you cannot give up now. The enemy would love for you to give up.  But no way should you do that.  

Do not allow him to win. 
Only you can break through to your miracle! 
Only you can give birth to your dream! 

Only you can fight through to your dream's fulfillment.  
No one else can do it for you! 
GOD will give you His strength, when you have none of your own. If we fall short, the Lord is there to lift us back to our feet. He promised in His word that He will give strength to the weary and increase the power of the weak (Isaiah 40:29).

I have felt this way, and maybe some of you have too. 
When the heat became so unbearable, I wonder if the Lord remembers the pain in my life.  I wonder if all those promises He whispered in my ear would ever be fulfilled. When will GOD open the door, or was there a door to be opened? I have been teetering on the edge of a breakthrough for so long, that I allowed doubt to creep in and steal my joy. I would ask myself, "Would it ever happen? Maybe GOD has changed His mind? Maybe that word I received was not from the Lord.” 

I was tired of waiting, tired of praying, tired of hoping in faith. 
I felt like a butterfly in a cocoon, hidden and forgotten. 
I felt like I had overstayed my time in the cocoon. 
Have you been there? 

If you have a relationship with GOD you probably have felt this way. The good news is, the Lord has promised to never leave us or forsake us. Our ways are not His ways and our timing is not His timing. Our Father is the Master Planner over our lives.  Everything He does is done in order and on time, even though circumstances sometimes cause us to think differently. 

Hold on to what the Lord has promised. Know that He is Holy and cannot lie regardless of how your situation appears to be. JEHOVAH is on top of your situation, maneuvering everything like a chess game. He's removing, replacing and strategically changing things within your situation so that everything will work out in your favor. 

TRUST HIM!! 
Without faith it is impossible to please GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment