Sunday, July 21, 2013

Come to Me, Believe In Me, and Find Your Grace (7.21.13)

Sometimes you become so busy trying to figure things out, 
that you forget to stop and ask Me for help. 

You have become so determined to do it on your own, that before you know it everything around you is in total disarray. How long will you allow this, before you look up and seek My face? I want to offer you help this day.  I want you to take your hands off of the things that are consuming you, and allow Me to lead the way. I have all the answers to every situation that has come upon you. 

You’re are looking everywhere for help, but I want you to look to Me. Beloved, I have been here all the time.  Waiting patiently for you to ask Me for wisdom and guidance. I’ve been waiting patiently for you to be still, to quiet your spirit, and allow Me to show you what I have for you. I am eager to help and to instruct, but I will not impose My will upon you. 

I will only step in when you come to the end of yourself and surrender all to Me. 

It is a fathers desire to ease the load of his children. Don’t allow your pride to stop you from allowing Me to help you. That prideful spirit is from the enemy and he is using it to hold you back. Allow Me to help you, and you will see the enemy flee like a coward. He is a paper tiger with lots of bark and no power. You see, the enemy has tried to load you down with all the things of this world, to keep your eyes off of Me.  This tactic has caused you to stumble and fall off the path I have laid out for you. Again, I am here to help.

Now rise up, stand up, in the glory of My name and claim your victory.  The victory that I gave to you on Calvary. I have given you authority over the enemy, so use it. For it is written, "All things are possible to those who believe." 

Come to Me.
Believe in Me. 
And see your circumstances change, as I intervene on your behalf. 
Come to Me and you will find grace to help in your time of need. 


So the LORD must wait for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion. For the LORD is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for his help - Isaiah 30:18 (NLT)

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble - Psalm 46:1 

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need - Hebrews 4:16 


No comments:

Post a Comment