Wednesday, July 17, 2013

God is in Control, and I am on His Side (7.17.13)

GOD's goal is to have a relationship with ME! 

He will never leave me, nor forsake me.
Never mislead me. Never forget me. Never overlook me.
And never cancel my appointment in His appointment book!

When I fall, He lifts me up! When I fail, He forgives!
When I am weak, He is strong! When I am lost, He is the way!

When I am afraid, He is my courage! When I stumble, He steadies me!
When I am hurt, He heals me! When I am broken, He mends me!

When I am blind, He leads me! When I am hungry, He feeds me!
When I face trials, He is with me! When I face persecution, He shields me!

When I face problems, He comforts me! When I face loss, He provides for me!

He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, every day and in every way.  He is GOD and He is faithful.  I am His, and He is mine!

My Father in Heaven can, and will, beat down the father of the under world which is satan.  And if you're wondering why I feel so secure, understand this...He said it, and so that settles it.

GOD is in control and I am on His side.  That means all is well with my soul.
Every day is a blessing from GOD!
He is Alpha and Omega; the beginning and the end!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment