Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stand on My Word, Trust Me and Walk in Faith (7.6.13)

Behold; I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. - Isaiah 43:19 

Don't look at things and judge your circumstances by the way things appear to be (in the present).  
I have told you things aren't always what they appear to be. The enemy is trying to rob you of My truth. He wants you to look, judge and then be discouraged with the way things appear to be. Don’t let him do that to you. 

I want you to stand on My word, trust Me, and walk in faith.

I want you to rise up and tear down the strongholds built by the enemy. Don’t allow your circumstances to overcome you. For I tell you this day, to trust in My Word.  Walk it out by faith and not by sight.  Trust, and live through My Word. That is the only way you will make it. Beloved there is no other way for you.

Yes, I AM giving you a fresh start so that you may believe in My Word.  I want you to see that what I have promised you will come to pass. I want you to rise up and say, "NO MORE" to the enemy.  He is out to steal, kill, and destroy that which I have begun in you. You must not allow this to happen. Resist the enemy, stand on My Word and he will have to flee.

If you want Me to bless you, you must stand on My Word. 

If you read it in My Word, then it is My will for your life.  
Don't accept anything less. 

Stand. Stand. Stand on My Word! 
Yes, I promised that you would prosper and be in good health, 
even as your soul prospers in Me. 
I watch over My Word and I promise it will not return void.

Don't look back at your failures. 

Don’t even think about them anymore. 

Trust in My Word and look only to Me. No longer will you focus on what the enemy has done.  You must look to Me and trust Me; as you stand behind your shield and use your sword to defeat the enemy. Your sword is the Word of GOD.  Allow Me to wipe the enemy out of your life. 

Do not allow the enemy to rob you any longer. 
Walk in My Word.

- My Prayer Confession - 

I praise Your Holy Name Father! 
I thank you that I have been given a fresh start. 
No longer am I bound by the mistakes of my past. 

Thank You Jesus for setting me free!


No comments:

Post a Comment