Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sing Songs of Praise - Rejoice!!! (7.2.13)

Let a song of praise be upon your lips.
Choose this day to sing songs of praises to My name.

For as you sing and rejoice, your heart will be glad, and your mind will become steadfast in Me.  When you choose to lift My name up with praises, it will cause the noise of confusion around you to become still, and it will cause your faith in Me to stand firm in the face of the adversary.

Oh, I say to you, this is the day to rejoice and sing! Yes, rejoice even though some things may look as though it is impossible to smile.  But smile and praise Me, in spite of what you are going through.  Rejoice and praise Me, no matter what the circumstances try to speak into your mind.  Lift your voice up in faith and make a joyful noise in the midst of your situation.

Oh, try it and see, then I will come near and cause even more joy to surface up from within you and bring change to your situation forever.

So will you choose this day to sing songs of praises to My Name?
Will you choose to sing sweet praises today, instead of humming complaints?

Praise Me and see what I will do when I hear you sing My name.

And to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at even - 1 Chronicles 23:30  

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.  Praise the Lord! - Psalm 150:6 

…Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning - Psalm 30:5

O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation - Psalm 95:1 


No comments:

Post a Comment