Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Father Expects Us to Share Christ's Love (7.13.13)

At times, we do terrible things to people in our society.

People who suffer greatly are in need our compassion and love,
but instead they often receive our judgment and condemnation.

GOD commands us to love those who are suffering.

One thing we should never do is cast aside GOD's children. We do not have that right.
The Lord loves all His children, saved and unsaved,
and we need to learn to love all of our sisters and brothers unconditionally.

No one should ever be alone, feeling unloved. First of all, the Lord does love them, but because they are suffering they might forget this. The Lord want us to extend our hands in love to the sick, the lonely and the poor during their time of testing.

Prayer: 
My GOD, 
There are so many suffering people in this world. 
Lead me to where they are, that I may share 
with them, the love you have shown to me.
Lead me to remind them that JESUS loves them. 
I pray that together we may become the family You have made us to be. 

Father, Your Word tells us to love one another, 
the way you loved us. 
Help me Father to share Christ's love with someone today. 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment