Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Hear You, Help is on the Way (7.9.13)

Beloved,
I know I am answering your prayers in a way that might not seem to make sense to you right now, but you should trust Me and have faith in what I am doing. 

You prayed, believed, and expected a reply. However the reply that has come forth is not quite what you expected. So now you're wondering if I heard your prayer. A part of you questions whether or not I even care, and you are beginning to doubt your own commitment to Me. 

So let Me tell you what was said to Daniel, "from the moment you opened your mouth in faith to seek understanding and speak forth My Word, for that which you desired, I sent forth the Word for your deliverance and provision. Therefore, never allow your eyes to deceive you. You must only believe in Me and My Word." 


Believe in Me, and the promises I have spoken over your life.

Stand firm in faith and refuse to accept no for an answer. 


I want you to be just like the woman who persisted, and would not leave My presence until I healed her daughter. Stay before Me until you see My Hand move upon your situation. Continue to pray in My Name, have faith, and the things that once blocked your blessing will have no choice but to bow down and fall away. Then you will see that I was there all the time working on your behalf, and the manifestation that you have been waiting for will appear.

Therefore, don’t be surprised at the way your prayers are answered. 

And don’t miss out on your blessing, 
just because it’s not answered the way you expected. 

I heard you, and help is on the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment