Saturday, July 27, 2013

Open Your Eyes and Get Ready for Your Blessings (7.27.13)

Open your eyes wide, so that you can embrace the changes I am about to make in your life. 

It is a good change, something you have wanted to happen, and have been waiting for, for a long time. When you receive this blessing and change, be sure to give the Lord our GOD all of the glory, because all good things come from Him. 

It is He who has all things in His power. He can shift the heavens, the seas, the winds and the fires. Things will suddenly become different for you in a good way. But just know that I delight in blessing my children, especially when they have been obedient to Me. 

To see you rejoice over what I am about to do in your life, so pleases Me. 

I feel much like an earthly parent, who delights in pleasing their offspring. Keep your eyes open and watch how I am getting ready to bless you. I am the great "I Am"!!!!! I have the power to change all things supernaturally. I have the power to leave man speechless, wondering how this thing came about, especially when things were meant for evil against you. 

I am about to show up and show out!!

Be watchful because I watch over my Word, ensuring that it will come to pass.

Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me... - Psalms 25:4-5 (NASB)

Have a Jesus filled day!

Thank God for what you have, Trust God for what you need.


No comments:

Post a Comment