Friday, October 18, 2013

A Prayer for Grace, Peace and Strength (10.18.13)

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for waking me up this morning to see a new day. 

Father GOD, rescue me from the craziness that is surrounding me. 
Be my refuge when life becomes so hectic that I feel as though I am falling apart as my circumstances consume me. Lift me out of the race and grant me rest, Lord . 

I know that all things are in your hands and that all power was given to you when you died and rose on the third day. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end of all things. 

Give me grace and peace today, 
while assuring me that you are with me always. 

When my heart is broken, because of my circumstances, help me to keep trusting in you; regardless of what I see with my natural eyes, because you are a GOD of supernatural miracles. 

There is no problem that is beyond your control. 

The things that satan meant for evil, you have promised to turn around for my good. 

Help me to continue to stand, fight and believe in the things you have promised me. 

You do not lie and you cannot lie because you are holy. 
Therefore I will believe the word of GOD. 

I thank you for this day Lord and I love you.   

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment