Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Continue to Walk and Do Not Give Up! (10.1.13)

Beloved,
I am saying to you today, continue to walk and do not give up! 


The road that you are on, it is My plan for you. 

I know at times you have felt as though you were being pushed against a rock, and the temptation has been so strong that you almost decided to just turn around and go with the flow. You wanted to give up a few times and just write your walk off as a bad idea, because it was too hard to keep pushing.

Some of you even feel this way right now. You're feeling as though you just want to drop everything and take the easier path.  Just do as everybody else is doing. But, you know you can’t do that. You know the journey you’re on is different from their walk. So walk on and do not give up. 

You are walking on the road that I have chosen for you. You are going through these difficulties because My ways are not the world's ways. My ways are different, and at times they might seem completely strange to you. But, know that what you have heard Me speak, and the road you have been placed on, it is of Me. I have done this.

I am right there with you. I want you to give up struggling, stop trying to get it right and just walk on the path that I have set before you. Don’t push against the rock with your own strength.  Surrender all to My will and accept that I indeed have the best plan for you. My strong arms will lead you through this bumpy journey.  One step at a time.

My child, I know the cost of what you’re going through; but rest assure that this is a small price to pay for the reward that I have for you. Know that if you commit to My ways, lay your own visions and ideas down - the blessings I have for you will overtake you in every area of your life. The blessings I have waiting for you are nothing short of wonderful.

Give up the struggle and stop trying to figure out what I am doing. 

Allow Me to guide you. 
If we walk this road of blessings together, nothing will be able to stand in your way.

Isaiah 55:8 -9 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Corinthians 4:1 - Therefore, since we have this ministry through the mercy shown to us, we do not get discouraged. (ISV)


2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed


No comments:

Post a Comment