Thursday, October 24, 2013

Rest in Faith (10.24.13)

My Child,
When you have done your best, 
and it doesn't seem to be enough, 
rest. 

Come into My presence and rest; no more stress or striving. 
Just rest. 

After you have done all you can do, stand in faith and allow Me to bring this process to completion. When everything around you is chaotic, trust Me to lead you into the peace that’s needed to calm the storm. 

Let Me relieve you of your burdens. 
I will do what you cannot do. 
I am more than able to bring you through. 
I am your place of safety, your refuge in times of trouble, 
but you must trust Me.  

Rest in faith knowing that all is in My hands.

So when you are faced with things that are beyond your control,
turn it over to Me and rest in faith.  Knowing that all is well.

Psalm 37:7a - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him:

Psalm 91:2 - I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my GOD; in him will I trust.

Psalm 107:29 - He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment