Thursday, October 3, 2013

God Has Destined You to Have a Most Abundant Life (10.3.13)

My Child,
This is the season to press into Me.
Keep your eyes fixed on Me, 
for I am the one who cares and loves you. 

Draw nigh unto Me.  Seek Me daily.  

For I am there, in the midst of the storms. 
I desire for My people to walk in My light.
To let go of self and arise and shine for Me. 

For I am the one that has destined you to have a most abundant life.


I desire for you to walk in My righteousness and be filled; over flowing in My love.
For I am the mountain mover.  Nothing is to big for Me.
There is much tribulation, many things happening in the world;
but pay that no mind.  

Follow after Me. 

For I am the Way and Truth. 

I desire that you be used by Me, 
to soar triumphantly above the ways of the world. 
Soar with Me in a higher realm.  
Overcome all fear, all doubt; and be blessed and used by Me.
Allow My spirit to flow through you freely, 

springing up a fountain, that will not go dry. 
Keep your focus on Me, the One who has come to set the captives free.
Keep your eyes on Me, and things of Me, and not the desires of the world. 

Let your flesh and self die,
and be endued with power and authority to overcome in this season.
For I am a mighty God. 

I am removing every negative thought, as you let go of self.
Follow after Me. 


Look to Me!
For I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life! 

I am your Light.  
Follow Me, be used of Me!


---------

I'm praying for you: that the peace of God will flood your soul, and send any fears holding you back running, so that the vision the Lord has given you will come to pass. - Marilyn Chaney


Thank God for what you have,
Trust God for what you need.



No comments:

Post a Comment