Thursday, October 17, 2013

We Must Trust and Believe that "It Is Done" (10.17.13)

My Child,
You said you would trust Me 
to take care of you and all your needs.  

So why are you allowing the enemy 
to fill your heart with worry?  

Will worrying improve your circumstances?  No, it won’t.  
It will only keep you in bondage to the enemy.  I hold your future in My hands, and I know the end from the beginning.  All I want you to do is to have complete trust in Me; and allow Me to lead you out of your difficulties.

Whenever you allow your heart to be filled with worry, you give permission to the enemy to create the very circumstances that you fear.  You invite him to lead you and control you, instead of Me.  And he will always lead you down the wrong path.  he will always lead you back to him.

I have not been too busy to notice the difficulties that you face.  I see what you are going through and I have not forgotten you.  I know all about your problems and the desires of your heart.  I have already taken care of them, but you have to believe that it is done.  You have to trust in My word and know that the desires of your heart will be fulfilled.

And when I lead you in a direction that you do not understand, do not doubt and do not think that I am doing this to hurt you.  I am leading you so you can avoid something that would cause you harm.  I am taking you by the best possible route to your desired destination.  Just trust Me.

Do not believe the lies that the enemy has tried to put in your mind, for he wants to stop you from hearing My voice and following Me.  Rebuke those thoughts of fear and continue to listen for My still voice within. 

Cast your cares on Me and know that I care for you.  
Then your cares will vanish, the clouds will clear, 
and the sun will shine brightly once again.  

Then you will see My hand reaching out to you, 
to lead along the path of joy and blessings that I have for you.

Proverbs 3:5-6  - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

John 10:10  - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly

1 Peter 5:7  - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment