Thursday, October 31, 2013

Do Not Allow Fear to Invade Your Spirit (10.31.13)

Beloved,
Trials often come at times when it looks like all is lost and that I have failed you.

But I say to you this day, "I have not failed you”. 

Stop being fearful, have faith and trust that I am the GOD who can bring new life to a situation.  Even to situations that appear to be dead. And although you may not understand why it appears as though bad things seem to continuously happen, even to those who follow Christ, know that I can bring ultimate good out of what you are going through.  Know that what you are going through, is the growth and development of your faith in Me.

You are standing at the threshold of a glorious time of restoration, joy, and harvest in the kingdom.  But right now, you are facing what appears to be an impossible situation and it may look like I have abandoned you. 

Do not allow fear to invade your spirit. 

Do you honestly think I would abandon a person that I love so much? I definitely would not, beloved. I'm calling on you this day to have faith in Me, faith in the midnight hour and to trust in who I Am. Recall all that I have done for you, and My constant faithfulness and mercy I've shown to you over the years. Stand on your faith and do not be moved by what you see.

This is your day to stand.  This is not a day to turn back in despair, doubt, or discouragement. You are My child and I expect you to act as such, by having faith in Me when things look their darkest. Why would I leave you during your time of greatest need? Never would I leave you. Put on your armor this day and get ready for battle, for this is a day of victory, and not of defeat. 

Again I say to you, I HAVE NOT FAILED YOU. 
Have faith and you will surely see My salvation, blessings, and glory in this situation.

Mark 4:40 - And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? How is it that ye have no faith?

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Ephesians 6:11 - Put on the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil


No comments:

Post a Comment