Monday, October 21, 2013

Walk in the Supernatural and Accomplish the Impossible (10.21.13)

Child of Mine,
It is time to stop limiting Me in your thinking and in your expectations.

I am the GOD of all power and all might, and I can do all things.
I am able to do far more than you can think or imagine.

I am looking for those who are willing to set aside their own plans and goals,
in order to embrace Mine.
Just as My Son did when He walked this earth.

I want to show you what it means to walk in the supernatural
and to accomplish the impossible.
I want to teach you what it means to live in the realm of faith,
while the mountains before you are being removed.

This is a time and a season where I want to show
My glory, My power and My great love to all men and women;
so that many who are lost, might come to believe in me.
I am seeking those who are willing to trust Me and to listen for my small still voice.

Beloved, learn to trust Me.  Then watch how I will bless you and bring My glory and peace into your life. What problem could you possibly have that I cannot handle? What obstacle is before you that is too hard for Me to remove? There is not one thing on this earth that is beyond my control. I am greater than all things, and I can indeed do all things through the power that was given to Me from my Father.

It is time for My people to stop doubting Me and walk in faith.

I am able to exceed your expectations, if only you will learn to put your trust in Me.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. - Proverbs 3:5-6

Remember this: There is nothing that you will face today, that the Lord can't bring you through.


No comments:

Post a Comment