Sunday, October 27, 2013

Simple Trust & Faith (10.27.13)

Beloved,
Although you cannot see the way clearly, and you are not sure of your direction, it does not mean that I am not in control.  For just as the night turns into morning, so will you see that I worked in the darkness, where you could not see.

As a seed is hidden in the soil and takes time to manifest.  My blessings also take time to manifest in your life. Just because they did not manifest immediately, or at the time you think they should have, it does not mean that I am not working in your life.

Simple trust and faith is what you need to have, in Me. Just rest in faith, believing that I am working where you cannot see. Trust that even when you rest, I continue to prepare the way for you. Trust that even when you are unfaithful, I continue to be faithful.

I will accomplish the blessings that I have promised you. I will continue to work in your life to bring to light the things that are hidden. So do not look at what you can see with your natural eyes, but look to Me alone.

Take My hand and put your trust in Me once again. Then just as My servant Abraham had trust in Me and saw everything come to pass that I promised him, you will also see the same miracles take place in your life.

Simple trust and faith are the keys to opening the doors ahead of you. So have faith and trust in Me once again.  For soon the daylight will come and all My promises will manifest in your life.

Psalm 91:2 - I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: My GOD; in him will I trust.

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.

John 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment