Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fighting Uphill Battles (10.19.13)

You are fighting an uphill battle. 

It is as if you are swimming upstream or against the incoming tide. 

This is a battle you feel you are losing. 
Now I say unto you, My ways are not your ways. 
You are right, this battle is too difficult for you. 
I will take it over and fight on your behalf.

Let this be a time of rejoicing, 
because I will rescue you from all that has come against you. 
But for some reason you do not feel worthy. 
Again, you are right, 
you are not worthy based upon your flesh, 
but in your spirit I have placed you in right standings with Me. 

I have given you My identity. 
My name is your name. 
My destiny is your destiny. 

Stand still, watch and see what I will do for you.  

2 Chronicles 20:17-18 - "You will not need to fight in this battle... Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the LORD, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!  Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the LORD is with you." And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground, and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem bowed before the LORD, worshiping the LORD. (NKJV) 

Remember this: There is nothing that you will face today that the Lord can't bring you through.

Thank God for what you have. 
Trust God for what you need.  


No comments:

Post a Comment