Monday, October 28, 2013

Lord, Shine Your Light Into My Life (10.28.13)

There will be days when things don't just go wrong, they self-destruct totally. 

When we feel we've gotten as low as we possible can, something else comes along to drive us deeper into the pit. From those depths there is only one place to turn and that place is in GOD's arms. 

He has seen all, 
He knows how you feel, 
and He patiently waits to take you into His arms. 
To comfort and soothe you. 

When we feel pushed beyond our ability to cope, 
it is good to know GOD is there 
for those who call upon His Holy name.

- Prayer - 
Father, 
In times of total darkness, 
shine Your light into my life. 

Help me to pick myself up 
and start again. 

Give me strength Lord, 
to bear the cross you have given me to carry. 

You said you would never leave me nor forsake me. 
I will stand on your word Lord. 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment