Friday, October 11, 2013

Praise the Lord & Bless His Name through ALL Things (10.11.13)

My Child,
It brings delight to My heart
when you can praise Me in the midst of your storm.  

Even though you are going through a distressful time,
praise should be on your lips. 


I know that you may not feel like it,
but when you are faced with a storm,
lifting up My name in praise should be the first thing you do.

Before you cry, bless My name.  

Before you reach out to anyone, bless My name.  
Before the enemy tries to make you believe I don’t care, bless My name.   
Even though you may seem overwhelmed, bless My name.

This is the right way to conquer all that troubles you.  Yes, it is hard to do when you are hurting, but it is the right thing to do.  When you bless My name first, you open up the line of communication between you and Me.  Then, along with your praise, let your requests and 
let your cries be known. 


I will hear.  I will come to deliver you from all your fears.


Sing praises and blessings to My name, and you will see that I am faithful to do My part.  Your sorrow will be turned into joy; and you will find that those things which troubled you, will be carried away in a cloud of praise.


Signed,
Our Father



No comments:

Post a Comment