Saturday, March 29, 2014

A New Start to Those Tasks & Things of Old (3.29.14)


Beloved,
Yes, I know My mercies are fresh every morning and you can partake of them freely, however this is different.  

You have a new start to something which is old, something you did a long time ago. Something that, when it began feeling mundane, you lost interest and drifted away. 

This was not altogether bad, because you did something else I was leading you to do.  
Therefore, we must finish what we started.

But, now it is time to begin that project again.  
It still needs to be done, and I want you to complete it.  

The project hasn’t gone anywhere, it’s been there all along, waiting for you.  

However, this time, I want you to see it through My eyes.  
I want you to see it a new way; therefore you will be able to complete this task.  
My Word never changes and it never return to me void.
_______

Numbers
 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment