Monday, March 31, 2014

God Strengthens the Weak, Refreshes the Weary, Encourages and Restores Us (3.31.14)

My Child,
We both know there will be times when you may fall short and make a few mistakes. Don't be afraid to come to Me in those times.  For My desire is to restore you and to raise you back up into the fullness of your destiny.

When you stay away from Me during times of weariness, the enemy will cause you to believe that I am punishing you. You know I am not like that and that is not My way. I am the GOD who restores and refreshes you when you become weary. I am the GOD of encouragement and My desire is to build you up for excellence.

Do not be afraid to come into My presence; to bring Me your problems and shortcomings; and then watch how I will help you with them. I won't push you away when you fall short; I will receive you, restore you, heal you, and transform you for My glory. So come to Me and draw close to Me. Come expecting My mercy and grace to remind you of how good I am. I know that I have shown you Who I am, but there are times when you might need to be reminded.

Now, come into My presence. 
Trust Me and trust in My very nature.  
For I AM LOVE and I AM GOOD. 

So do not draw back from Me, for I want to breathe new life back into you. I want to strengthen that which is weak.  I want to refresh that which is weary. I want to encourage you and restore your sense of destiny and calling. I want to pour a fresh anointing upon you, show you My goodness and saturate you in My love.

So run to Me and experience My goodness in your life.
For I am good and I love you greatly.
___
Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD;

Isaiah 57:18 - I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.

1 John 4:16 - And we have known and believed the love that GOD hath to us. GOD is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in GOD, and GOD in him.



No comments:

Post a Comment