Saturday, March 1, 2014

Trust in God & Know, That He Will, Move Mountains (3.1.14)

My Child,
I am still GOD.

The same yesterday, today and forever;
and I have a divine plan and purpose for you. 

I see you have great faith, believing in My power, the miracles 
and the work that I do in the lives of others. 

However, I do not see the faith that you have 
in believing that I will do the same for you. 

Beloved, I am no respecter of persons. 
I did not die and suffer the pain of the cross, 
and then rise again for a chosen few. 
I died for whosoever shall call upon My name. 
And I want you to have faith that what I am doing for others, I will do for you. 
I want you to trust in Me and know that I will move your mountains as well.

The enemy is at work and will do anything he can to knock you down 
and make you believe that My promises aren’t for you. 
If you allow him to do that, he will think he has won the battle. 
It is up to you to believe in My goodness for yourself, 
and to show him that he cannot win.  And that the victory is yours. 

I have given you power and authority over the enemy, 
and nothing, shall by any means, hurt you. 
Now, with your feet planted deeply in My Word, 
you have the authority to tread over the enemy’s plans, bind up his weapons 
and loose My promises onto your life.

So this day, call upon Me! 

Believe Me for that which you know I have promised you. 
Don’t give up the fight! 
Remember, that I am for you and not against you. 
Remember that I have not brought you this far for you to quit.
Remember that I want you to be victorious. 
For My promises to you will surely come to pass, 
so rejoice, for the victory is Ours.
______
Acts 10:34 - Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that GOD is no respecter of persons:

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us.



No comments:

Post a Comment