Monday, March 24, 2014

God is Leading You Out of the Ordinary, To Be Involved in the Extraordinary (3.24.14)

My Child,
Be strong and courageous and you will be able to take the land set before you.  Fret not, I will give you the details of what I am doing. Therefore, move in obedience to My prompts.  You will not be overcome by those who would try to hinder you.  Stand with Me against the enemy and be firm in your commitment to follow Me, no matter what the cost.

No eye has seen, and no ear has heard, of the wonderful things I am doing for those who are called.  Those who have their hearts filled with love for Me.  I will move you into that place where you can be most effective for My kingdom.  I will plant you in the place of My choosing.

Are you ready for change?  

Are you willing to give up all to follow Me?  

If so, pack your bags and get ready for what I am about to do in your life.  I am about to put in place those things that have been withheld from you.  Trust Me and Trust My lead, for I am leading you out of the ordinary, to be involved in the extraordinary.  

Now be strong, courageous and ready to take the path that I've put before you.
_______
Joshua 1:7  - Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.

1 Corinthians 2:9  - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him.



No comments:

Post a Comment