Sunday, March 23, 2014

Rest in the Lord, Rest So that You Can Hear Him More Clearly (3.23.14)

My Child,
It says in My Word to "Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him."  

However, so many of my children have been busy
running to and fro that they haven’t had much time to rest.  

Don't you know you must rest in order to hear Me more clearly?  

When you’re worn out and tired, 
it becomes very difficult for you to hear Me when I speak to you. 

Even my Son, Jesus, when He walked on this earth 
took time to break away from the crowd and away from the ministry, 
to rest, pray and to seek My face.  

If my Son had to do this, 
then don't you think I would expect you to do this as well?

The enemy is trying hard to overwhelm you with work 
so that you have no time for rest.  
He will try to convince you that you must constantly be working. 
However, I am calling you to set apart time to rest, 
time to refresh your body, 
so that your ears will be clear to hear what I am saying to you. 

I am calling you to make time for Me each day, 
because I am the one who allow you to arise each day. 

I am the One who has blessed you with all that you have.
Your health, home, car, job, children and spouse; 
so why have you not set time aside for Me? 

Finally, I want you to be refreshed and ready,
so when I send you into the world each day,
you are prepared for the tasks I have assigned you to. 

There is much I have chosen for you to do, but resting in Me is a part of that ministry as well.  Therefore, do not neglect this very important part of the ministry.  Rest and wait patiently for Me.  Don’t worry about what everyone else is doing, but rest and I will clearly guide you.
Then I will send you out as My vessel. 

I will cause My Spirit and anointing to rest strongly on you
and fully equip you for the work I’ve called you to do.

So, do not be afraid to rest in Me,
nor to set yourself apart for a time of respite.

Rest in Me and wait patiently for My timing. 

Draw into that place of intimacy with me, for I have good things planned for you.
________
Psalm 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.



No comments:

Post a Comment